Need some inspiration for spreading holiday cheer? You’ve come to the right place! We would love to see your service in action! If you post to social media, tag @userveutah to spread your cheer even further and inspire others!
- Send holiday cards to loved ones or organizations you support in your community! Want some card DIY inspiration? Check out our Pinterest board!
- Take a card and some homemade treats to public servants in your community! Our firefighters have had an especially challenging year, and would love visitors!
- Learn about a community different than your own! Utah is a melting pot of cultures, and there are many events you can find to learn more and participate!
- Find a way to reduce holiday waste! Go green by using recycled materials for wrapping paper and gift tags!
- Take time to thank someone for doing a great job! Talk to a store manager to commend an employee, or fill out that customer service survey!
- Reach out to your neighbors! Help them decorate or clear snow!
Have more ideas? Are we missing something? Let us know! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add to our list!
If you want to find a volunteer project in your area, head to JustServe.org!