Funding Cycle Timeline
- January 25, 2019: RFP notification info to stakeholders
- February 26-March 1, 2019: RFP outreach workshops - statewide
- March 20, 2019: Submit notice of intent to apply by email to Greg Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 26, 2019 by 5:00 p.m. (MST): Submit formula concept paper by email to Greg Bates at email@example.com
- April 27, 2019 - May 6, 2019: Formula review for submitted applications
- June 7, 2019: Final decision letters to applicants
- June 14, 2019: Successful applicants complete full online application
- Late Summer/Early Fall 2019: Selected programs begin operations
- Notice of Formula Funding 2019
- Instructions for Submitting the General Assessment Questionnaire
- General Assessment Questionnaire - contact Greg Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AmeriCorps General Provisions
Instructions for submitting the General Assessment Questionnaire
Organizations and agencies that have not previously received AmeriCorps grant funding from UServeUtah must complete the General Assessment Questionnaire. This certification is to assure UServeUtah that the contracted agency has adequate administrative procedures in place to ensure that funds disbursed by UServeUtah will be safeguarded as required by federal regulations. UServeUtah reserves the right to conduct on-site monitoring of contracted service providers as it deems necessary.
- Please complete all questions on the form.
- The General Assessment Questionnaire must be submitted in electronic format by e-mail to Greg Bates at email@example.com by April 26, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. (MST).
- Include copies of the following documents:
- Organizational Chart
- Resumes and position descriptions for all grant and fiscal management staff to contribute to the AmeriCorps program
- Financial policies and procedures
- Confirmation of insurance coverage
- Most recent audited financial statements
AmeriCorps Grant Competition Budget Development Training