UServeUtah, the Utah Commission on Service and Volunteerism, will be accepting applications for the operation of Utah State AmeriCorps programs. AmeriCorps provides support to nonprofits, community organizations, and public agencies committed to addressing critical issues in areas such as education, public safety, health, economic opportunity, the environment, and other human needs. Grantees and sponsoring organizations are responsible for recruiting, selecting, and managing members. New programs selected through this process will begin operation in the fall of 2020.
Funding Cycle Timeline
- January 17, 2020: RFP notification sent to stakeholders
- February 24 - 28, 2020: RFP outreach workshops - statewide
- March 15, 2020: Submit notice of intent to apply by email to Elizabeth Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 6, 2020 by 5:00 p.m. (MST): Submit formula concept paper by email to Elizabeth Oliver at email@example.com
- April 10, 2020 - May 4, 2020: Formula review for submitted applications
- May 8, 2020: Final decision letters to applicants
- May 18, 2020: Successful applicants complete full online application
- Late Summer/Early Fall 2020: Selected programs begin operations
- Notice of Formula Funding 2020
- Instructions for Submitting the General Assessment Questionnaire
- AmeriCorps General Provisions
- General Assessment Questionnaire for NEW applicants
- General Assessment Questionnaire for RECOMPETING applicants
Completed forms should be sent to Elizabeth Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org with the application.
Instructions for submitting the General Assessment Questionnaire
Organizations and agencies that have not previously received AmeriCorps grant funding from UServeUtah must complete the General Assessment Questionnaire. This certification is to assure UServeUtah that the contracted agency has adequate administrative procedures in place to ensure that funds disbursed by UServeUtah will be safeguarded as required by federal regulations. UServeUtah reserves the right to conduct on-site monitoring of contracted service providers as it deems necessary.
- Please complete all questions on the form.
- The General Assessment Questionnaire must be submitted in electronic format by e-mail to Elizabeth Oliver at email@example.com by April 6, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. (MST).
- Include copies of the following documents:
- Organizational Chart
- Resumes and position descriptions for all grant and fiscal management staff to contribute to the AmeriCorps program
- Financial policies and procedures
- Confirmation of insurance coverage
- Most recent audited financial statements